AmidalaRO Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmidalaRO Community

Where players of AmidalaRO get to know each other, share stories and make transactions.....

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 PVP Rooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
surge888

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:47 am

Good day Every one,

Just want to suggest that there will be 2 PVP room, 1st room is controlled room where all buff, scroll effect, link, etc. automatically cancelled upon entering the room and all healing potion/foods etc. are prohibited and the next room is free for all room, it is the same that we are using now.

Reason: To fight between builds and not to fight between the fastest finger can hit the potions, to need of priest and other support character.(i rarely see other character in the pvp aside from champ and Sin X, and some wiz sometimes)

Pros: Player can think more complex build considering their HP and other stats that scroll/potion can compensate, unity/bond of player will be strong since they will be needing one another to survive inside this room and other character classes now can enter pvp room using their own special skill to help each other.

Cons: Some sinX and champ will get mad at me for sure! LOL. every one is invited to make their comments and reaction regarding my suggestion.

more power Amidala RO and to all GM's

-hope my suggestion be granted-

-=Surge888=-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 am

Thank you for your suggestion.. this one is being reviewed. =)
Back to top Go down
https://amidalaro.catsboard.com
surge888

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 am

thanks sir, hoping for your kind consideration
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm

hello, i would like to inform you that I am now working on this request. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:54 pm

hello, i would like to inform you that I am now working on this request. thank you.
Back to top Go down
surge888

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:12 am

thank you so much sir,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 PVP Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 PVP Rooms   2 PVP Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 PVP Rooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AmidalaRO Community :: General Ragnarok :: Suggestions-
Jump to: